Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


There are so many moments in my life that I'm often amazed at myself because I got through a hardship with my head held high and not severely scarred. As I dust the debris off me, I then wonder how I did it. How am I still alive? The answer is Muma!

My mum always wanted to give me the best of the best, but at the same time, she prepared me for the reality that sometimes life rains on your parade, and you just have to pray and dance in the rain. She's the best at finding the rainbow while it's still raining. Having that kind of optimism takes a lot of  strength that only the best can achieve. Even though my mum and I are a few hundred miles  apart, her example of strength has me walking through life with a pocket full of her sunshine and the all colors of the rainbow...just to make my rain dance more festive.
Thank you mum for giving me the bestest of all bestest...YOU! I'm the luckiest (my mom would prefer the word "blessed.") daughter there is!


No comments: